Flibbertigibbet News

The Truth about Goats

Surprise that only 1 in 10 sausages have Hepatitis E

Disappointingly only a small percentage of processed pork meat products in England and Wales cause an acute infection. With a mere 10% potentially infected with a virus that uses the charmingly named ‘fecal–oral route’, most consumers expressed alarm that the other 90% of ill-tasting ground meat was actually healthy. In fact, rather than containing a virus, most of the British public assumed ‘Hepatitis E’ (HEV) was the name of a racehorse.

Your guess is as good as mine

Your guess is as good as mine

Such is the dubious content of the nation’s favourite intestine-filled snack, that nobody would have been surprised if the ingredients were sawdust, the John Lewis penguin and the shredded remains of Lord Lucan. In reality most sausages contain cheap starch filler, like an ITV schedule.

Sausages should be cooked for 20 minutes to kill the virus, but the Department of Health has warned that it will take a lot longer to kill off the lingering doubt that you may have eaten part of a donkey. 1 in 10 sausages may be diseased, but 6 out of 10 are designated as ‘meat: other’; while 3 in 10 have 97% DNA in common with the person eating it.

It should be noted that supping on an infected sausage will severely impair a person’s ability to work, or so complain Russell Brand’s jobless ex-girlfriends. Abattoirs show a big rise in confirmed cases of HEV, but coincidently a big rise in the disappearance of household pets. A doctor warned: ‘Symptoms include jaundice and nausea, but so does stumbling in on your parents having sex. So, basically avoid any sort of pig in a blanket’.

by @Wrenfoe

Give Wrenfoe a piece of your mind

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


This entry was posted on November 24, 2014 by in UK Health and tagged , , , , , .

Reformation (play script)

Prize Winners

Our readers described Flibbertigibbet News as ..."only slightly less accurate than the Daily Mail"(Dizzychick84) ..."clearly under-appreciated" (Sean Smithson)..."Half man, half goat. All Comedy"(JizzOSmith)..."the best reason for smirking at work" (DavidHollands) and ..."clearly an elaborate internet phishing scam!"(XangChek12)

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive FREE notifications of new posts by email.

Join 9,435 other followers

Blog Stats

  • 43,962 fumbles

Follow Wrenfoe on Twitter


Award Winning

Reader Review

"It takes a sick and yet highly evolved mind to fully grasp the sophistication of your humor. I tried to explain this to my wife, who thought I was having convulsions as I lay on the floor laughing." (Mike Lince)

Flibbertigibbet Annual 2018

Flibbertigibbet Annual 2019

Flib Zealots

Flibbertigibbet Annual 2014

Flibbertigibbet Annual 2013

Flibbertigibbet Annual 2015

Flibbertigibbet Annual 2016

Flibbertigibbet Annual 2017

%d bloggers like this: