Flibbertigibbet News

The Truth about Goats

Apartheid improved social mobility claims Greening

Defending her Grammar school policy, the new Education Minister reeled off a list of other successful forms of social streaming; including genocides, purges and movies with sub-titles.  The important thing, she argued, was to create a bespoke lifestyle for the top 10% and to think of the remaining 90% as troglodytes.

Secondary Moderns

Secondary Moderns

Using South Africa as her muse, Mrs Greening said there was nothing wrong with an education system that was a meritocracy, provided we get extra merits for being rich.  She told the House of Commons that the Apartheid era had allowed many aspirational black South Africans to become white, simply by just introducing competition to the facial pigmentation market.

An Education spokeswoman explained: ‘The truth is many people could easily change the colour of their skin, in the same way that the poverty you are born into is simply a state of mind. Those who don’t change are simply not trying hard enough and belong in the nearest secondary modern or diamond mine. The important thing is raise attainment for the top ten percent. To make them feel special…chosen…pure.  White supremacy is just streaming taken to the logical conclusion. And you still have to pass the 11+.’

Those who were sceptical about such streaming at an early age, were told to look at the progressive use of infanticide in Ancient Greece.  The spokeswoman said: ‘Arbitrarily judging a child at a certain age and then killing them isn’t madness – it is Sparta…but with better GCSE results. It’s silly to think that a society would benefit from improving education standards for everyone. For goodness sake, how would our Overlords know who was meant to serve the drinks?’


Give Wrenfoe a piece of your mind

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


This entry was posted on September 29, 2016 by in UK Education and tagged , , , , .

Reformation (play script)

Prize Winners

Our readers described Flibbertigibbet News as ..."only slightly less accurate than the Daily Mail"(Dizzychick84) ..."clearly under-appreciated" (Sean Smithson)..."Half man, half goat. All Comedy"(JizzOSmith)..."the best reason for smirking at work" (DavidHollands) and ..."clearly an elaborate internet phishing scam!"(XangChek12)

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive FREE notifications of new posts by email.

Join 9,610 other followers

Blog Stats

  • 42,237 fumbles

Follow Wrenfoe on Twitter


Award Winning

Reader Review

"It takes a sick and yet highly evolved mind to fully grasp the sophistication of your humor. I tried to explain this to my wife, who thought I was having convulsions as I lay on the floor laughing." (Mike Lince)

Flibbertigibbet Annual 2018

Flib Zealots

Flibbertigibbet Annual 2014

Flibbertigibbet Annual 2013

Flibbertigibbet Annual 2015

Flibbertigibbet Annual 2016

Flibbertigibbet Annual 2017

%d bloggers like this: