Aung San Suu Kyi: Good guy, bad guy or Burmese rhyming slang? YOUR GUIDE
Many of us are confused by Aung San flitting between winning a Nobel Prize and killing everyone. Most people just stick with one (see: genocide & Trump). These are clearly mixed messages. (Just like a woman, huh?) So, Wrenfoe has provided definitive facts to clear up this quagmire of truth.
- Contrary to popular opinion she is not a ‘guy’. She is not Burt Kwouk.
- She spent 21 years under House Arrest but has so far refused to go on Celebrity Big Brother.
- House Arrest sounds like an avant garde form of rap music.
- Aung San Suu Kyi are also the individual names of Burma’s Teletubbies.
- Despite fears of ethnic cleansing, Aung San is still a more popular Nobel winner than Bob Dylan – who is a real pr$ck.
- In 2007 she won the Congressional Gold Medal for beating Newt Gingrich over the 110m hurdles.
- She hates the new British Bakeoff and has not enjoyed anything Noel Fielding has done since ‘The Mighty Boosch’.
- How bad does sh$t have to get for you to flee to Bangladesh? It’s like holidaying in Skegness.
- Suu Kyi controversially took the kettle off, despite Polly and the UN telling her not to.
- £10 says you did not know who Rohingya were before the start of the month. £20 says you won’t care by next month.